Crazy clowns

bace

So I've had this pair of clowns for about a year now and they have shown no interest in hosting anything. Well they showed interest in a BTA I had. never really moved in but I saw them looking at it a lot and poking at it. Until it found it's way into a powerhead (sad) and I decided not to do another anemone in my reef.

I've had this pulsing xenia for a while now and I decided not to have it in my 55g anymore so in the mean time I tossed it in my 10g. I know think that it was too big for the tank or something along those lines because while it was in there some yellow polyps I had in there started to shrink and have now disappeared to which my fiancee is not to happy because she liked them. A couple of days ago I tossed it back into my 55g ... literally tossed it :p ... and decided to give it to my brother whose 29g reef is nearly empty. He's new and though his tank is near a year old he hasn't bought much however, he just sold his 125g fresh water tank and is looking to do a 75 or 90g reef.

So after all that moving and such with this xenia I notice yesterday that my clowns seem to be swimming around in it... the xenia when in tossed it in there landed in the corner that they normally sleep. Today when I got home I watched them for a while while they rub them selves on it and swim around in it. DOH! Now I can't bare to give it to my brother now that my clowns like it.... crazy little fish...(laugh)