GO BEAVERS!!!!

Gabe

Go beaves go ducks. It's a tough call. I love the underdog in everything and want the beaves to knock out the pedestal from under P.Knights team, but if they win, Oregon (as a state) goes to a National championship and would bring a lot to our collegiate status(as a state) overall and eventually our economic state in time I would hope.

P.s. cute kids, those are Harley colors ( black and orange) right?

"Beavers" can only handle getting "beat up" for about 15 minutes, that puts them getting "hammered" for the last 3 quarters, it's going to be a "blow out"...

Honestly, I don't think they are going to win, but I think they have major motivation. This would be huge bragging rights in the rivalry. The Ducks are just too good this year. Sorry Beaver fans.

I know it's a long shot(whistle) but I am still rooting for my team!!(nutty)

12-4-10001.jpg

I know, I know... thier too young to know better, but its still fun.(clap)

Very cute Gabe!(clap) You gotta start them early and then they will be lifelong fans. Look at my Avatar! And absolutely you gotta support your team even when they aren't doing as well that's a true fan. Anyone can jump on the bandwagon when a team is doing well.

I have to agree though not thinking the Beavs will win but in sports anything can happen (injuries, game called due to tsunami, turnovers).

Go Ducks it would be nice to have the Pacific Northwest represented in the national championship!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

GO BEAVERS!!!!!!

I am rooting for them through it all!!!

Even as a Beaver alum, I have to admit that I would love to see the little water birds get a shot at the national title. I have been thinking along the same lines as Jon here. Either way it's gonna be a huge win for me!!!!

Imagine if the ducks can't cover the point spread and the BEAVERS come within only a few points of winning... that would be the worst!