Nice clean custom 4x4 4dr 25 mpg!

newfisher

SOLD*****SOLD****SOLD

1992 Suzuki Sidekick 142,000 miles 5sp. A/C 1600 16 valve. Lifted 2.5 inches with coils, spacers and shock kit. Remanufactured transmission 500 miles ago W/new clutch. Aftermarket4x4.com skid plates front and rear. Calmini 4 to 1 transfer case. (drooler) All new fluids in gearboxes, trans and engine.Tuned recently. H.I.D. headlamp conversion. Tinted marker and tail lamps. Fully tinted (legal 35% (naughty) front-limo rear) 100watt reverse lamp. Set up to tow ( tow bar not included, but brackets are ). New exhaust system-complete. New windshield. Set up for Warn 8000lb winch. Manual locking hub conversion. Cd player MP3, USB and all new speakers ( (rock2) ). Custom nerf bars/tree/rock sliders, Front and rear bumper protector tubes ( tied to frame ) Both lower bumpers fully line-x'ed. and spot lamp/winch hoop. Piaa h3 spot lamps up front. Flip and fold rear seat ( great for dogs, easy load rear swing gate) Full size spare BFG, Brand new BFG mud terrains on Schwabby Soft 8 black wheels. Gets 25mpg, SUPER fun to drive, handles well and is an awsome snow rig. I wouldn't be selling it if I hadn't stumbled upon a spontaneous purchase (scratch) that I have been looking for. It was built for my wife to run in the dunes and the snow (wife) and I have been driving it on days I don't ride back and forth to work.

Comes with WARN 8000lb WINCH

2010-12-02161018.jpg

2010-12-02161031.jpg

2010-12-02161044.jpg

2010-12-02161104.jpg

$3750. Here.....$3995.00 CL and I way more than that in it!

Thanks H20DVL...you know you want it ;)

Kris, I built it for my wife. Low crawl gears ( great in the dunes too ), new clutch, 4doors, seat flips down easy to haul the dogs, side swing gate for easy loading, make-up mirror and dome light LOL, really easy to drive with powersteering and a huge w/shield(new) to seee out of. 100w back up light so she can see when backing and all the 1 1/4 dom tube to protect it! have her drive it, I know she would like it!

I bought a flat screen for my wife, a cool mini dirt bike for my wife, quads for my wife, a 72 dart swinger for my wife, a snow/dune rig for my wife ,a dog for my wife......are you getting it yet man?! I'll have my wife call yours, mine thinks I'm wonderfull, mabey it will help LOL