Breaking Beaver News!!

Twitterbait

BREAKING NEWS: OSU football practice was delayed after a player found a white powdery substance on the field. Coach Mike Riley suspended practice and called the police & investigators. After a complete analysis, forensic experts determined that the white substabnce, unknown to the players, was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after the agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

Just a friendly Civil War taunt. Lets see the beaver and duck jokes folks!

Go Ducks!

• Like 1

(laugh)priceless(laugh)

BREAKING NEWS: OSU football practice was delayed after a player found a white powdery substance on the field. Coach Mike Riley suspended practice and called the police & investigators. After a complete analysis, forensic experts determined that the white substabnce, unknown to the players, was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after the agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

Just a friendly Civil War taunt. Lets see the beaver and duck jokes folks!

Go Ducks!

• 3 weeks later...
At least we don't put Jane Austen on a pedestal and worship her like she was the Virgin Mary....(laugh)

Liberal Art Hippies(nutty)

I heart liberal art hippies!:D

Not much of a Jane Austen fan and I won't say anything about the Virgin Mary as I strive to keep politics and religion out of my posts...