Anyone have a BRS Dosing pump?

JonBoy

I bought the 1.1 ml/min BRS dosing pump and so far I like it but whenever i try to put it on a timer the timer will turn it on but when it turns it off somehow it resets the timer. I've tried using 2 different digital timers but they were both GE brand, so i was wondering if anyone already has experience with these pumps. I contacted BRS but they basically told me that they have never had a problem with the pumps and that i need to try hooking it up to a controller which i dont have access to nor would i want to in case it would reset the whole controller.

I dont have one, thinking about getting one....

But have you tried one of those timers that is not digital that have the 15 min increments that you can push in the little tabs for when you want it on. Would that work for you.

IF I am not making any sense I can take a picture of one of mine for you.

Beth

I got a non digital timer with 15 min sections and tested it and it actually runs for 15 mins so i got it on that now so hopefully all will be well. Finally got my alk stabalized at 8 thanks to the dosing pump just wish the digital timer would work, maybe one day I can affoard a reef keeper :)