Thanks Kim & Beth!

andy

You're welcome and thanks for the awesome favia. I will take a picture when the halides are on.

I will cross my fingers with the micromussa.

I'm glad Mr. Canthigaster Valentini found a more deserving home than a 14 gallon biocube frag tank.

There's a great article in coral magazine about Tobies.

Heyyyy' date=' nice pic! It looks really happy already. The Tobie is in the 'fuge until I get rid of my LPS; once he's out I'll get some pics.[/quote']

Yes it already had it's little sweepers out last night (scary) No worries it has a wide berth...;)and I think that micromussa you gave me is going to do fine too. It was all opened up today...

I want a frag Kim...

See that Andy, barely 5 minutes posting and the peeps want me to chop up your baby...(nono)(laugh)

Yes it already had it's little sweepers out last night (scary) No worries it has a wide berth...;)and I think that micromussa you gave me is going to do fine too. It was all opened up today...

Yeah, I'm too scared to check my nitrates. I figure the glass vial will explode in my hand when I add the reagents (scary) Kind'a knew it'd recover once it got even a bit of TLC.

See that Andy, barely 5 minutes posting and the peeps want me to chop up your baby...(nono)(laugh)

Psychopaths. (threaten)