Looking for a user of the Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite/Elite

fredknack

Hi

Are there any users of the Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper that can loan me the RKM-SID so that I can update my firmware? I can trade a soft or stony frag for it. It is a little 2 inch by 3/4 inch black box with some connectors. I guess I might need a cable that came with it as well.

I just got a NET module for my RKL and I have to update the firmware in order to use it. Digital Aquatics is out of stock so I can't buy one.

I can drive anywhere around Portland to pick it up and return it.

Thanks,

Fred

NET Setup

I have been struggling with my NET setup big time. I had to give up for now. I can bring the webpage up sometimes but it does not stay up long enough to log in. I will have to try again when I have the time. If it was not for the fact that a new major software upgrade is around the corner I might have returned it. I am going to cross my fingers and hope that I can get the next revision to work.

Are you familiar with how to hook up the NET module? I got a RKE a few days ago and got my NET module today but am having trouble pulling up the net webpage.