January POTM Prize Pack!

Emerald525

I'm trying to do another prize pack for the January POTM winner

The January meeting will be at Emerald525 and Tanktop74's house!( I think most of you have been there (laugh)) Date Sunday January 16th. The theme is photography and Rick has graciously agreed to give some tips about how to take better pictures!(clap)(clap) Thanks Rick!

We tried to arrange donations for the winner of the POTM a few months ago and didn't work out. I will be donating some prizes. I don't know what yet as I have to see what I have! I will be collecting donations from other members and hand out the prize pack at the meeting!

This has been cleared by El Presidente Roy and Chief who is in charge of running the POTM

Perfect those camera skilz and let me know what you have as far as donations

I will donate...what are we looking for...I have Candy Canes, I have some Zoanthids, I could frag some Green Birdsnest, I can frag a small Tyree Green Toadstool frag for ya....let me know what would work best, I think a variety is best, If there seems to be an ubundance of Zoas donated, I will dontate something else....Meanwhile I will start some fragging and take some pics for you....We got hooked up pretty nice when we won from you guys, so I will put some things together and frag a few things and take some pics and will post them here maybe this weekend...

• Like 1

I will donate...what are we looking for...I have Candy Canes' date=' I have some Zoanthids, I could frag some Green Birdsnest, I can frag a small Tyree Green Toadstool frag for ya....let me know what would work best, I think a variety is best, If there seems to be an ubundance of Zoas donated, I will dontate something else....Meanwhile I will start some fragging and take some pics for you....We got hooked up pretty nice when we won from you guys, so I will put some things together and frag a few things and take some pics and will post them here maybe this weekend...[/quote']

Nice looking zoa in your profile pic btw.

I'd have to look to see what I have to frag up. Let me get back to you guys.

• Like 1

i would but my tank is empty (sad)

but i need to come down for a meeting

You should come down to the January meeting Jeremy. You know where we live!

I will donate...what are we looking for...I have Candy Canes' date=' I have some Zoanthids, I could frag some Green Birdsnest, I can frag a small Tyree Green Toadstool frag for ya....let me know what would work best, I think a variety is best, If there seems to be an ubundance of Zoas donated, I will dontate something else....Meanwhile I will start some fragging and take some pics for you....We got hooked up pretty nice when we won from you guys, so I will put some things together and frag a few things and take some pics and will post them here maybe this weekend...[/quote']

Way to step up David.(rock2) You can donate whatever you want. Free is a very good price as you know!(clap)

People can donate whatever they want but don't be obvious about it by offering up your kenya trees!;)(laugh)

You should come down to the January meeting Jeremy. You know where we live!

Way to step up David.(rock2) You can donate whatever you want. Free is a very good price as you know!(clap)

People can donate whatever they want but don't be obvious about it by offering up your kenya trees!;)(laugh)

Now that I think of it I should have some xenia by then. Just let me know who the poor soul is that's getting it...(laugh)

Now that I think of it I should have some xenia by then. Just let me know who the poor soul is that's getting it...(laugh)

Awww cmon Jesse!DOH! I'm going to have to create a new meaning to your name:

Noobtosalt: unwanted frag dumper!(laugh)

Simile: "Share the Love":p (I kid! I keeeeed!(laugh))

Hmmmm, maybe I have a nightmare zoas I can donate from a certain growout..(plotting);)

Just kidding folks!(laugh)

Awww cmon Jesse!DOH! I'm going to have to create a new meaning to your name:

Noobtosalt: unwanted frag dumper!(laugh)

Simile: "Share the Love":p (I kid! I keeeeed!(laugh))

Hmmmm, maybe I have a nightmare zoas I can donate from a certain growout..(plotting);)

Just kidding folks!(laugh)

LOL..

Since David likes his magician so much I could toss up a 1 or 2 polyps of them for this great cause.

Right now I gopt an amber goin' date=' should be nice and mellow with some nice hoppy undertones. But let's not get too off topic[/quote']

Was just curious, thanks!

NOW BACK TO DONATION TALKS!

LOL I'm the off topic queen so no offense taken every when my own threads go down an unexpected homebrew path! LOL!(laugh)