Green Chalice Colony

NoobtoSalt

So I have had quite a few comments on this chalice and figured I see if anyone was interested in the whole cha-bang.

Looking to get $70 for the whole colony.

If you take a look at my full tank shots you will understand how big this piece really is. Has tons of new growth and when I got it, it was a deep red color. It has colored up quite nicely and is ready for a new home.

2010-11-15165848.jpg

Its big' date=' I've seen it in person, its the biggest Chalice I have personally ever seen, Normally you see little chunks of pretty goe on a frag disk, but to see a whole colony show peice of Chalice is impressive...Darn 40b(flame)[/quote']

If I can fit an 18" clam in a 40b then you can fit that chalice in there.

• Like 1

Make use of one of them inland saws that half the forum now have and cut it up!

NOooo...(scary) Its one of the only Chalices I have ever seen thats not a tiny-tiney frag on a frag plug, it would be a shame to cut it up in to frags...Thats what makes this one special its a REAL Chalice Colony.....It wouuld be a shame...(sad)...

But in all honesty, You could probably make 10-15 frags easily and sell them for $10-$20 each and make a killing....(scary)...Oh geez I am talking you into it...Im shutting up now...DOH!

I was looking for a fast sell but maybe I should frag it up and make more money..hmmm.

NOooo...(scary) Its one of the only Chalices I have ever seen thats not a tiny-tiney frag on a frag plug, it would be a shame to cut it up in to frags...Thats what makes this one special its a REAL Chalice Colony.....It wouuld be a shame...(sad)...

But in all honesty, You could probably make 10-15 frags easily and sell them for $10-$20 each and make a killing....(scary)...Oh geez I am talking you into it...Im shutting up now...DOH!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

LOL that's why the are always in tiny little pieces. The problem is chalices need a lot of space and we are all addicts that want to buy more things so we don't like to reserve a big chunk of saltwater real estate for one big colony!(laugh)

Here is an old Full Tank Shot but this gives you an idea of what size it is.

If it doesn't sell tonight I will have 4 frags 1 of which is already spoken avaliable for $25 each. I will need it to heal so it will be a few weeks before they are available but just so you know that's what's up.

IMG_1253.jpg