My 1000 th post!

Mr S

Wow Kim am I in the classroom? Yeah me and my best friend Dirt like to hang out together.

Well you may know it was hinted that I was a cyberbully(sad):p and you know how it goes..... wrongly labeled, wrongly accused couldn't shake the reputation (sad)(sad)and so starts my career of mercilessly picking on you!:p(laugh)(laugh)

Just stop letting on that you actually enjoy it!:p

Wow Kim am I in the classroom? Yeah me and my best friend Dirt like to hang out together.

Well you may know it was hinted by someone that I was a cyberbully(whistle)(sad):p and you know how it goes..... wrongly labeled, wrongly accused couldn't shake the reputation (sad)(sad)and so starts my career of mercilessly picking on you!:p(laugh)(laugh)

Just stop letting on that you actually enjoy it!:p

congrats on keeping most of your opinions to yourself for the past five years I"ll be sure to give you a Browne button when I see you slacker.

Jody if Roger said what he really thought the curse blocker that vB uses would overheat and blow up. For a teacher of children Roger sure has the has the mouth of a sailor!

Of course I'm one to talk. :D