COD Black Ops gaming weekend Nov 12th-14th.

Barelycuda

Hey All,

I know there are some PC gamers out there that are into COD so I thought I would throw this out there. Next weekend we are having a gaming weekend here in vancouver starting on friday night til sometime sunday afternoon. The main game will be COD Black Ops (duh). It is at a customers business that I do their electrical work for and I am still friends with a bunch of people.

Usually we have around 10ish people but I can invite more if I like. We have a 3000 square foot lunch room to work with. 2 vending machines, sinks, 2 refrigerators, 4 microwaves and bathrooms. Also we link to the web thru the companies T-1 for internet access.

If anyone would like to join us let me know. It is a byopc (Bring your own PC :) )function.... Most of us stay the whole weekend. I bring a cot and sleeping bag and don't leave but you could if you wanted to. Usually a quick WINCO run early on Friday to get your food stuff and snacks. Obviously we will play some just private lan party games but most is grouped up on servers. Kind of cool to be sitting in the same room with all your teammates in a game. :)

I've thrown this out in the past but it was always last minute so if anyone wants to join us let me know and I'll get you more details.

Dave