Stands and canopys

CrazyInside

We are working on one right now. Not quite that elaborate. My dad is a master cabinet maker(30 plus years), and is helping me along. He is showing some interest in doing some one off tank stands and skins to dress up some tanks. He is semi retired. So if you give me an idea what you want to do I will run it by him. Check out the diy section to see my build so far. Sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics.

We are working on one right now. Not quite that elaborate. My dad is a master cabinet maker(30 plus years)' date=' and is helping me along. He is showing some interest in doing some one off tank stands and skins to dress up some tanks. He is semi retired. So if you give me an idea what you want to do I will run it by him. Check out the diy section to see my build so far. Sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics.[/quote']

I'd like one just like this but with dimension of the tank i posted, or a standard 120, 4x2x2.

I like the high canopy for lights and easy access

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22531