New corals! New inverts! New Fishes! and more

Just got a nice order in today with lots of inverts and some fish. To top that off, the corals that came in a couple of weeks ago are looking great and are priced real well! Lots of food, salt, and other dry goods in stock!

A few specials on top of the unadvertised special pricing on corals and inverts for this week!

Black Nassarius Snails are $.35 each when you buy 20 or more!!! These guys are great sand sifters and will not only clean up left over food and debry but also clean algae off the glass and rocks.

Lots of Astreas and Dwarf Blue Leg Hermits in as well!!! Astreas are $.79 each and if you buy 10 or more I will do them at $.74 each. I will do the DBL's at $.79 each or $.69 if you buy 20 or more!!!

I should be around all week so give me a buzz or toss me a text or pm if you want to swing by.

Thanks!

I'm going to talk to the boss and see about a trip down there on saturday if your around. I've been meaning to make it down for a long time. Not going to make the meeting so I might as well hit up your shop if I can. Let me know if you're around before I make plans.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm going to talk to the boss and see about a trip down there on saturday if your around. I've been meaning to make it down for a long time. Not going to make the meeting so I might as well hit up your shop if I can. Let me know if you're around before I make plans.

The meeting is only another 20-25 minutes from Garretts, you should try and make it while you're down this way.

Would love to have you down. Saturday should be nice and busy with the meeting just a few minutes away :)

Mike,

I will hold all of the good stuff for you til Friday ;)

David,

I am almost all out of macro :( I need a bunch so if people have extra around, bring it on over! :D

Clay,

I got in a couple of yellow tangs, a nice half black mimic, coral beauty, a few different pseudochromis, chromis, a few nice scooter and mandarin dragonets, a few couple of lawnmower blennies, some firefish, and a few more that are slipping my mind. Looked for Fumanchus but the hunt still continues.

Scott,

After the meeting you should head up this way! Lots of new critters (rock2) Oh and I have a really great looking, pefect sized Magnificant Foxface like the one you were looking at almost a year ago!