WTB ricordeas or yumas

royalreef

Grassi has good rics.....I can PM you a place that I highly recommend....EXCELLENT variety, crazy colors available, I got dang near 20 different rics ( multi colors, rainbows, and unique combinations of colors).....SHIPPED....for under $125. You cannot beat that. Shipping methods are unparalleled. Not to mention you will get color combinations that you just don't find often.

Again Grassi, I think I got 15 or so for around $150....or maybe it was 10 for $100....don't recall totally, but he does have nice ones, but to be honest it is very hard to beat the deals from these guys. Its where I will most likely be getting my future ric garden replenished from.....so vibrant.

Grassi has good rics.....I can PM you a place that I highly recommend....EXCELLENT variety, crazy colors available, I got dang near 20 different rics ( multi colors, rainbows, and unique combinations of colors).....SHIPPED....for under $125. You cannot beat that. Shipping methods are unparalleled. Not to mention you will get color combinations that you just don't find often.

Again Grassi, I think I got 15 or so for around $150....or maybe it was 10 for $100....don't recall totally, but he does have nice ones, but to be honest it is very hard to beat the deals from these guys. Its where I will most likely be getting my future ric garden replenished from.....so vibrant.

Wow, you might share it with the rest of us!!! $5 per polyp is even lower than wholesale prices from what I was told from stores.

Wow' date=' you might share it with the rest of us!!! $5 per polyp is even lower than wholesale prices from what I was told from stores.[/quote']

Coralmorphlogic....they seems to run package deals like every month. Mine was $125 and he/they sent 20 or so. Not sponsor so wasn't going to post name.

Coralmorphlogic....they seems to run package deals like every month. Mine was $125 and he/they sent 20 or so. Not sponsor so wasn't going to post name.

Even if I know Colin pretty well, having ordered a lot of rics and other corals from him (both packages and single polyps) the best deal he had ever run in the past couple of years was 14 rics his choice for $99 plus shipping (which is $35).

He's been known to throw in freebies, and he always does for us, but you must just been lucky. I can assure he is not and never was selling at $5 per polyp.

Also, you can get nice stuff on the packages he is selling, but the best ones are the WYSIWYG, which are cherry picked. The cherry picked, and more rare morphs, are the ones we have mostly gone for with him.

He's running the 13 pack now... Probably it was a mistake.. we've done orders well over $99 from him and the most he sends extra is 2. But Eric you seem to have some freebie good luck in general so who knows, maybe it's just me! lol

Maybe I should rub your belly or something to snag some of that luck to score an extra 7 in my next order!