Tank pics over the 3 years

Hozer21

Here are some pics of my tank over 3 years(clap) I have do allot and tried allot of things but now I know that I have to take my time and make sure I do things the right way and not to rush in to thing that I don't know . I have lost allot of fish and corals over the years for not doing the right thing and trying to do to much to quick & I have all so lost allot of corals and fish because I had to move my tank 4 times in 3 years and then I would try to move thing around( rocks and placed them in other place)and because I saw new thing online and didn't think my tank looked good but don't worry know it is in one place and it won't move for a long while and I won't move things around only if corals need to me moved or fragged but that won't be for a while since I just started to put corals in my tanks that has been set up for 3 months The only thing that I have all ways had problem with as you all see in the pics is the green coral line algae or at least that is what people have told me but I really don't know . Does anyone out there know ?? and thanks for looking . I will try to post more of the new tank here in a couple of days .

post-6483-141867784019_thumb.jpg

post-6483-141867784023_thumb.jpg

post-6483-141867784026_thumb.jpg

Yeah it's a bear moving and taking everything down and trying to put it back together. I feel for you stylaster because I know how hard it is to move(scary).

Will it's a 90 gallon tank and lighting is

x2 250W DE HQI Bulb 15000K

x4 65W Compact Fluorescent Bulb Actinic Blue

6x Dual Bluemoon LED

total lighting for my tank is 760watts & this is only about an years old before these light that I have now I have x6 54W T5 which is 324 watts of light which I liked allot but then I wanted to upgrade which I did and I love these new lights now and I can do so much more with if you know what I mean.

That is what I thought that it was algae, but some of green will not come off so easy I have to take a razor to is and scrub like a sob just to get it off , but I notice a big change when I stop using flake food and switched just to frozen food for my fish and now I don't get as much green build up in my tank(clap)

but I would like to say thanks for the info