Ordering up for this week! Here's a good opportunity!

Getting ready to do a few orders for this coming week and was wanting to know if there is anything that anyone has been looking for or would like to see me bring in? I can bring in almost anything you could want and can get you a pretty good price. Also, there will be lots in the tanks to choose from so feel free to hit me up so you can come check it out.

If you are looking for a good deal on:

- Bulk Snails, Hermits, other cleaner items?

- A fish or a few fish, or maybe a school of a particular variety?

- Bulk, by the box, Live Rock from many zones?

- Something rare and/or unusual? ex) Mystery Wrasse, Blue Spotted Jaws, Helfrichis Firefish, Swasili Basslets, etc.

- Need some new bulbs, frag racks, supplements, etc?

- Bulk food such as Aquadyne chips or?

Livestock should all arrive on Tuesday and be ready for pickup either late afternoon or early evening or sometime later in the week if that works better. Drygoods will come in Thursday or Monday depending on what is needed.

Thanks,

Garrett

Can you get me one of these:

ATB Purple Needle Wheel for Sicce PSK-2500 Skimmer Pump

here is a link to exactly what I need....

http://www.marinedepot.com/ATB_Purple_Needle_Wheel_for_Sicce_PSK_2500_Skimmer_Pump_Submersible_Water_Pumps_Replacement_Parts_for_Aquariums-CoralVue-CV6119-FIWPSBRP-vi.html\

Can you get one of those?

THanks

Beth

Was at garretts today' date=' he got an awesome shipment in, and a beautiful powder blue someone need to grab that up if he still has it.[/quote']

That's not good.. I've been wanting a powder blue.DOH!

Too many things that I would love to have right now but I just can't swing it with my tank out of wack!

Was at garretts today' date=' he got an awesome shipment in, and a beautiful powder blue someone need to grab that up if he still has it.[/quote']

Thanks for dropping by! Hopefully that clown tangs ends up doing real well for you!

Noob,

You should come down and check out the place. You know you want to ;)