Big thanks to many w/Pics

rgrcrain

Ok I'll start with Garrett who had some cool stuff, I'm glad I finally made it down there.

Red Planet look alike(drooler)

redplanet.jpg

Some of those Orange Eagle Eyes or Watermelons?(scratch)

orangewtrmln.jpg

Some Midas Golds That were too far from the glass to get a good picture of. Also the ones to the Right are from Rose City, Left TECO, Back center Grassi, Back Right SWF $5 rack(laugh)

_DSC0305.jpg

And a Sweet Bag O' Air(clap)

BagOAir.jpg

Now onto OIAB who is on the way from my office to my house(rock2)

Cool little Green Efflo

greeneflo.jpg

And these nifty Orange Zoas, and thanks to whomever stopped bidding on these.

OIABOrange.jpg

• Like 1

But wait i'm not done, I just hit the wrong darn button(flame)

A sweet little Purple Tip Efflo bad color pic from Seahorse

ptipeflo.jpg

And This Gallon Jug O' Gold AKA BRS Magnesium from SWF LOL

jugogold.jpg

By the way, if anyone was wondering, 4-1/2 cups of BRS liquid Mag does make the Magnesium go up 100(whatever the measurement) in a 120 gallon tank without any visible effects on the corals at all.(scary)

Two thumbs up

Nice stuff and pictures Roger!!(clap) I agree with Finch, I'm liking the Efflos especially the purple tip one!

Nice build up , nice presentation.. I give this thread two thumbs up!:D

My favorite is the bag of air (drooler) So interesting....(drooler) Where do I get one of those?(plotting)

My favorite is the bag of air (drooler) So interesting....(drooler) Where do I get one of those?(plotting)

Well, if you dont fill a box full of corals at Garrett's. You might get lucky enough to get your own as filler when you leave.(rock2)

And Garrett also has frags of his efflo right now, I didnt grab one because I dont know where I would put it.:D

Well, if you dont fill a box full of corals at Garrett's. You might get lucky enough to get your own as filler when you leave.(rock2)

And Garrett also has frags of his efflo right now, I didnt grab one because I dont know where I would put it.:D

Yeah will have to check out Garrett's again. We would have stopped on our way up or back from Medford but alas he was out of town having fun.(sad):D

Roger,

Really glad to have finally met you. Thanks for making the trek down this way! The tank is looking great. I am loving the efflos you have there as well! Good stuff!

That bag of air is quite nice. If you have anything that you want to trade in the future, just fill that bag up and bring it on down :) Love the pick and Kim is spot on with the two thumbs up for the thread!