Just a thank you thread

Vicarious Cynic

(waving)

In the last three weeks my little forty gallon tank has been helped out by ideas, suggestions, advice and good old fashioned human coolness.

I trekked from Eugene to Portland today. Had to pick up loaner stuff from my Bro in Law who got married last week. Took the chance to meet a couple people from the forum who helped me out with wants and needs!

My 40 gallon is 4 months old and looks anything but empty -

Zoas and stuff from Algae,

Cloves, Zoas and a Monti cap from Grassi,

Sweet Lights from Undrtakr_00

and a lead on the lights from NoobtoSalt.

Here's what I've learned - the people on this forum like to share ideas, time, advice. I appreciate that!

So, let take a minute to share the love (oh - wait - that phrase is taken!) - How about a story about how somebody here helped you out?

VC

I have met so many helpful people on this site as well. I know if I start listing a bunch I will miss someone but the person that has been working with me the most lately has been Reefit. He has enough tanks to keep himself busy for the rest of his life but he still takes time out of his day to help me when I have questions.

(waving)

In the last three weeks my little forty gallon tank has been helped out by ideas, suggestions, advice and good old fashioned human coolness.

I trekked from Eugene to Portland today. Had to pick up loaner stuff from my Bro in Law who got married last week. Took the chance to meet a couple people from the forum who helped me out with wants and needs!

My 40 gallon is 4 months old and looks anything but empty -

Zoas and stuff from Algae,

Cloves, Zoas and a Monti cap from Grassi,

Sweet Lights from Undrtakr_00

and a lead on the lights from NoobtoSalt.

Here's what I've learned - the people on this forum like to share ideas, time, advice. I appreciate that!

So, let take a minute to share the love (oh - wait - that phrase is taken!) - How about a story about how somebody here helped you out?

VC

I just noticed you gave me a shout out as well..(laugh)

This is more of a reefing family so if there's good deals to be had you better believe that someone's going to tell you about it! Glad you got the lights.

Glad the lighting worked out well for you. This hobby is a lot more fun because of the people here who trade stories, offer advice, and share their experiences. Since I started my tank (wow, more than 3 years ago now), the two guys who got me into the hobby have broken down their tanks out of frustration because they didn't have a community helping them out. Or should I say, "feeding their addiction".

I really appreciate this club and have gained much, much more than I have contributed by being here.