36" 8x39W Teklight & Octopus Recirc 110 (RPS-1000)

R-3

Both tank and Eheim have been sold. I accidently erased the other thread so heres a new one with what is left.

Okay Ive got a 3' 8 bulb Teklight for sale and a Octopus Recirc 110. Heres some pics.

Heres the Teklight. Its a 3' 8 bulb. It is in perfect shape. Its the biggest one they make. Bulbs are about 6 months old and still have plenty of life left. $300

DSC06085.jpg

DSC06087.jpg

Heres the skimmer. Its a Octopus Recirc. or PCI-RPS_1000. Its a great skimmer and pulls out nasty gunk. I included a pic below of some of the skimmate. Im asking $170 or trade for a HOB skimmer+cash for my Aquapod 24. Im looking for about anything. CSS65, Aqua C Remora, Deltec HOB (i dont think anyone has one but I thought I would try), or Tunze 9002.

DSC06088.jpg

DSC06090.jpg

No bulbs run depending on brand $20-$30 per bulb (without clube discount) at LFS $13-22 online.

So if you keep the current setup it will cost $160 online or app $200 at LFS (with 10% off)

But keep in mind regular driven T5 last 2 years. These bulbs I have now are 6 months old and have plenty of light left with them. Later Ryan

In short..

• Replace bulbs every 18 – 24 months if using standard ballast

• If using Ice Cap ballast, replace bulbs every 12 – 18 months

Keep in mind this is for bulbs that are fan cooled (which is most) if your not fan cooling you will not get that life. I run 2 10" fans over my 60" long bulbs in a canopy to be safe.