WTB: Green Mushroom

KTHOM

Our tank is just coming out of cycle and doing great. We would like to find the mushrooms we had in our large tank a few months ago. Impossible to find the originals I'd guess but would love some just like them. They were a extremely bright almost flourescent green , somewhat translucent. DW loved them and I kinda did too. Would love to see if someone else knows of some coming up for sale or a place I can start. Don't have coral to trade anymore but many birds from quail to chicken to parakeets even eggs if you are interested but am willing to pay cash too.

Yep Those would be hairy mushrooms. I have bunches of those. My goodness don't they stink out of water? Although not dead or dying they smell really bad when you take them out of water. I'm not sure what they smell like underwater, as I tried it once and almost drowned. My tanks do not stink though, and I have no carbon. Go figure?

Greg

ReeFit those are closer to what we were thinking. Is there a place that sells them. We got ours probably a year ago at Seahorse, maybe longer.

I like your sig. Reminds me of my DW when she named the bird business that's just about how she ran it by me. Her "feathered obsessions"

ReeFit those are closer to what we were thinking. Is there a place that sells them. We got ours probably a year ago at Seahorse, maybe longer.

I like your sig. Reminds me of my DW when she named the bird business that's just about how she ran it by me. Her "feathered obsessions"

I don't know anyone who has any for sale right now, but your welcome to have some of mine and if you have something to trade, great but if not, its not that big of a deal to me, you can still have some. They grow fairly quickly.

My sig is nothing short of the truth. :)