72: NEP PRO for sale

Johnny_NaCl

it is in excellent condition

Rethink T-5 fixtures with the Nova Extreme Pro. These professional T-5 fixtures boast high light output that measure up to metal halide fixtures but with reduced heat and energy consumption. SlimPaq T-5 fluorescent lamps are optimized with individually contoured reflectors to direct useable light into your aquarium. Sleek aluminum housing combined with two cooling fans and highly efficient electronic ballasts dramatically reduce heat while maximizing light output. Nova Extreme Pro T-5 Fixtures include 10,000°K SlimPaq and 460 nm actinic SlimPaq T-5 lamps. Features independent controls for dawn/dusk applications, splash lens and docking mounts. Measures 12" x 4-1/4" high.

asking 400$

Is this the light you had over your bowfront tank? Why didn't you like it?

i love the light and im looking at new bulbs to give a 20k look, but the problem is i cant put my canopy on when this light is over the tank cause it wont fit. the switches on the side get in the way and the fans also become blocked. so i was thinking with 3 MH pendants (there each around 16 inches) would work and then i can use the canopy. this is also a Fowlr so i dont need MH, they would be for looks only.

• 1 month later...
So how many bulbs and how long is it? do you have a link to it? Yes' date=' I'm that lazy! Been in the garage for the last 3 days working on a stand for diverdown (aka Jay) and I'm a bit whore out.[/quote']

its 72" long and its 12 bulbs (it takes 12 36" bulbs). 6 on each side. there have single reflectors and i bought it form fostersmithaquatics. heres the link

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=18700

Are you using the original bulbs? What's the overall color of the light with all bulbs on? Thanks.

yes the original bulbs, but i replaced 2 of the 10k bulbs with 460 atinic blue blubs and the tank has close to a 20k look, before it was 3 10k and 3 460 atinic blubs that was close to a 14k look. ill see if the camera will show it good

• 2 weeks later...