Money to burn, MP40W ES or other techy stuff?

Hog Head

I have some money to burn and I have been eyeing the Vortech. My flow is currently provided by K2 & 4's plus return pumps. Would this be a good choice or could you recommend something that would be more important? The only other gadgetI could think of would be a calcium reactor but between H2O changes and dosing I have never had a problem with levels. Help me decide what to spend my money on.(scratch)

There is a group buy going on right now on vortechs, I think we are still looking for 1 or 2people. I dont know how to link threads but look in "The nano reef's" sponsor thread for "trying to offer vortechs".

I'm waiting on 3 vortech's in this deal so if you get one and we can get this deal rolling I will BRING it to Eugene.

The vortechs are nice and great customer service. If your calicium levels are doing fine, then I wouldn't see the need for a calcium reactor. I don't know what the dimensions of your tank are but for my 150 gallon we are using 2 which is nice because you can sync them up.

here is the group buy thread.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19223

The vortechs are nice and great customer service. If your calicium levels are doing fine, then I wouldn't see the need for a calcium reactor. I don't know what the dimensions of your tank are but for my 150 gallon we are using 2 which is nice because you can sync them up.

here is the group buy thread.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19223

My tank dim's are 18x18x72 and so full of rock and coral that if I get one I will start with 1 and see how it does.

I think Ryan just needed one more person to complete the Vortech buy.

If he responds to my post I may get it through him otherwise I can have one on my door step through one of my usual e-tailers for the same price with free shipping by next thursday.

Re: Money to burn, MP40W ES or other techy stuff?

Yes he was. The prices are VERY good and we only need one more person to complete our order. Hit up The Nano Reef for pricing and if you end up buying one could you let us know? I'm waiting for that last person so I can get my pumps. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I was serious about bringing it, it would have to be the weekend after we receive them though.

Like I said I'm waiting on 3

I can ship it UPS to you for probably less than $7 and it will get to you the next day. Just an option.

Thanks, I just PM'd The Nano Reef and said I would take an MP40W ES. Hopefully it will happen soon.