If you ship corals you might wanna read this

CA2OR

Here is some information they aren't telling you. The USPS and Fedex share flights on overnight packages. Most of the time if you ship USPS, a Fedex plane is taking your package. Next time you ship something to the East Coast, check your tracking, I guarantee no matter where you shipped your USPS package, it will make a stop in Memphis, which is the Fedex hub.

When I used to ship corals, I only used FedEx due to their excellent tracking system. USPS tracking system sucks dog and UPS is finally getting their act together. FedEx gave me a peace of mind due to their excellent tracking system. Rather know where my package is than somewhere in the US. Plus they have great customer service!

Re: If you ship corals you might wanna read this

I agree that fed ex is awesome....I only started using USPS when the whole flat rate thing started.....everything thus far was fine but I am way nervous about future shipments with USPS.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow that sucks. But what do you expect, it's goverment run.

And for those who like fed-ex...

I am a Project Manager for my company and we were providing a lighting controls package for a fed-ex hub in IL. I made two shipments to this building via Fed-ex and they couldnt find their OWN building and returned the shipment back to me. I would of loved to see their faces when I re-sent the shipment via UPS. Of course UPS found the building just fine.

I used to ship a lot via USPS, but its getting worse so I will probably stop. What sucks is its $25-$40 less than Fedex.

I was clearing out a bunch of corals a year or so ago, so I was dropping off packages every day for 4 days in a row. I went to the same counter person each day, at the same time of day - my lunch break. Every single time i went up and told her what i was shipping she would tell me that it isn't legal, then had to go ask someone. All 4 days she did this, even when i told her we went thru this yesterday. Amazing how ppl like this can hold a job.