Star Fish

BrianB

I have a chip star and another that I need id'ed i'll post a pic. Problem with them is they are always tying to eat my zoa's, cloves devils hand you name it. Well I have had enough one of them smothered my nuke greens last night. Has anyone else had problems with stars? Should I just get rid of em before they smother more?

post-6361-141867783516_thumb.jpg

Re: Star Fish

Well just seems you have the wrong stars.....I would NOT get rid of all your stars unless you had no other option. The chocolate chip IS a coral eater and are not reef safe....good for sump though. That pic kinda looks like a marble, I have one in my reef with no issues. I also have sand sifter, serpant, and used to have a bristle....none of which gave me any problems....

So yeah....get the C-Chip out....starfish over all are reef safe so don't fret....as stated I currently have 3 in my reef tank and they have been there for 2+ years. So I wouldn't give up on them.....quitters never prosper.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk