FS 14g nano w/stand, rock, coral!!!

cwinson85

Everything you need!!! As a working full time student I just dont have time to keep up with this anymore. The tank is not doing too well right now, Still A TON of coral but they are slowly dying away, I hope someone can take this take off my hands and get it back into the condition it was once in, The pic attached is the tank in its prime. let me know if anyone has any questions!

20272_1340719964275_1419465391_30958505_5098864_n.jpg

also included, 2 true percs and a 6 line...

Re: FS 14g nano w/stand, rock, coral!!!

You should sell coral first, then fish, then equipment....might go faster than all one package....people like me for instance aren't interested due to the 6 line....but that's just me....might be interested in zoas though if I knew what you had.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty soon you two are just going to have to fill the basement with water and put in a plexiglass window to see from outside...(laugh)

Great idea! We are trying to corner the market on 14 gallon nanos. They make cute little low maintenance frag tanks and we can find room for them!(laugh)

Cwinson is a super nice guy by the way. He even delivered the tank for us!(rock2)