FS: 75 gallon tank and stand

NoobtoSalt

75 gallon TruVu tank with built in wet/dry. It comes with a return pump as well. Tank will be cleaned out today and the stand although nice will not properly fit a large sump. Great tank for a FOWLR. no light included.

Asking $250 obo.

PNWMAS members $225.

Tank alone retails for about $800 so this should be a good deal. I will also throw in some cleaner and scratch removal stuff. Tank does have a few scratches but with the tank being empty shouldn't be a problem to remove them.

IMG00222-20100711-1155.jpg

Just an idea....try listing it on some freshwater forums in the NW. Don't those guys run canisters( that would fit in that cabinet) and not big sumps? Its lightweight,looks great and would house a canister just fine......ohhh mabey a FOWLR for someone here. Ok free bump ..lol

SOLD!!

Ok well not really but I decided to give it to my parents as a house warming gift. They just got a new place and what else do you give someone that has everything and now a farm??

More responsibilities of course!

Going to be a few months before it gets all setup but I will try to do a build thread on that tank as well.