Share the food

kendaroo

We have a bottle of Oyster Feast, and there is no way that we'll get through all of it before it expires at the end of August. We'll pick two names on Sunday morning at 10:00, and each person can pick up a 2-3 oz. aliquot.

We're in close-in NE PDX.

Gillian and Kendra

Kim, I think you've had enough shots of something already tonight.:D

Gillian

LOL....shots of water... shots of mashed potatoes and gravy....

But nothing stronger than that!!

LOL She would actually be asleep if she was doing shots of alcohol!!!

Beth

Sorry for the delayed drawing this morning, folks.

What is it about these drawings? We, too, had an urgent care visit this morning when Kendra got bitten rather badly by a cat.

Anyway, Kendra managed to use her good hand to pick two winners out of a hat, and they were:

Grassi

Emerald525

I think Kim is rigging things somehow to feed her addiction whilst appearing to be in recovery. :)

Anyway, let me know when you guys would like to drop by and pick up your Oyster Feast. Any time between now and late August (when it expires) is fine. ;)

Gillian

I won!

Sorry for the delayed drawing this morning, folks.

What is it about these drawings? We, too, had an urgent care visit this morning when Kendra got bitten rather badly by a cat.

Anyway, Kendra managed to use her good hand to pick two winners out of a hat, and they were:

Grassi

Emerald525

I think Kim is rigging things somehow to feed her addiction whilst appearing to be in recovery. :)

Anyway, let me know when you guys would like to drop by and pick up your Oyster Feast. Any time between now and late August (when it expires) is fine. ;)

Gillian

I won again! These contests are rigged! LOL!(laugh)

The trick is to write in big colored letters!(clap) Or to offer to drink a shot of oyster feast!

we could stop by some time this evening 7 ish if that works....

That should work. It'll be a quiet evening over here since Kendra and the boys are going to a barbeque, but I'll be home working. Stop by whenever it's convenient. Do you remember the address?

If you want to see the whole gang, any other night this week would probably work, too. It's not like we go places. ;)

And yes, they gave her augmentin. :) And I am now officially a dog person.

Gillian