Anyone planning an event / birthday party?

7Max-GTE

If anyone is interested, I rent party rentals (Bounce Houses, Obstacle Courses, Slides, Mechanical Bulls, Rock Walls, etc...). They are great for birthday parties or school / church fund raisers and events. If you or anyone you know is interested, give me a call or pm me 702-672-3036.

The obstacle courses are really fun for kiddos. My daughter's elementary school had kids in a very long lie waiting!

A drunken evil monkey clown (listening Emerald) throwing smelly stuff at the hoplessly bawling Kinders would just add to the experience. IMHO.

List some prices, Max! They are cool!

The obstacle courses are really fun for kiddos

A drunken evil monkey clown (listening Emerald) throwing smelly stuff at the hoplessly bawling Kinders would just add to the experience. IMHO.

List some prices, Max! They are cool!

I was listening Algae!(scary) The bouncy things are a hit too. We had one for a blockparty and some dude in a motorcycle not even part of the party showed up with his kid.(laugh)

For PNWMAS folk-

Single day rentals:

Bounce houses are $125 w/o an operator (I drop it off, set it up, and pick it up afterwards), $175 with one

Obstacle courses are $225

Bungee Run is $275

Slides are $425 (25'-35' tall)

The larger things like Bull and Rock Wall wall are better for big gatherings and fund raisers (they do quite well with fund raisers), and they are $675.

These prices include delivery to all of Oregon and Washington, set up, tear down, and for everything except bounce houses (which you can choose if you want one or not), 1-2 operators to make sure your kids are safe.