Naso not eating

Danik

Man I can't get mine to eat Nori less he has to. Have you tryed some Caulerpa from the sump? The brown wafer algae is his favorite and is hard to find in my tank now. I could find a little in my sump for him but it will just be a teas for these fish.

Let me know if you want me to bring some over later tonight or tomorrow. I guess everyone say your just around the county block from me.

Man I can't get mine to eat Nori less he has to. Have you tryed some Caulerpa from the sump? The brown wafer algae is his favorite and is hard to find in my tank now. I could find a little in my sump for him but it will just be a teas for these fish.

Let me know if you want me to bring some over later tonight or tomorrow. I guess everyone say your just around the county block from me.

yep he eats everything green and brown out of my fuge, but no meat.

cant stay nice and fan just on greens. he's loosing weight.

thanks for the offer i don't know if i have any caulerpa, i got the other stuff. lol

Re: Naso not eating

Soak the Nori in something like DT's or some kind of nutritional plankton or something....maybe even with mysis or bring in hopes some sticks to it and is eaten....just a thought....the garlic extreme was already hinted to and I would second that....I have some if you wanna try a little and are close enough....I also have my DIY food which is high in vegies and meat....but EVERYTHING in my tank loves it.....everything.

Sent from my brain using telepathy

Is it a new fish, or have you had it for a while? Lately all the fish I have bought seem to slowly starve to death. It is really weird since they eat well and stay active, but they get skinnier and skinnier until they finally dont have enough energy to eat and pass. Im thinking it is some kind of parasite or disease.

Is it a new fish' date=' or have you had it for a while? Lately all the fish I have bought seem to slowly starve to death. It is really weird since they eat well and stay active, but they get skinnier and skinnier until they finally dont have enough energy to eat and pass. Im thinking it is some kind of parasite or disease.[/quote']

new fish i had for a month now, it's from Hawaii.

was just wondering how many times a day you are feeding? i try to feed nori on a clip 2 times a day if possiable and then mysis at nite soaked in garlic. my naso also did not like mysis at first but now has adapted to it after a couple of weeks.

twice a day, some time ones. nori ones a day. soaking everything in garlic now.

Dan I've got pe mysis, garlic, and new life spectrum pellets you can try if you want. I'll be home tonight around 7-8 if you want to drop by.

Later

thanks, got garlic and new life spectrum pellets. what does pe stand for?

cause i got tried mysis already.

thanks

Patrick sells it' date=' I have also bought it at upscales... I think rose city has it every once in awhile too.[/quote']

Yep. I get mine from Patrick. That's the only kind of mysis I buy. All my tangs eat it. I also mix nori with it and soak in brightwell garlic