Good or Bad Paly's?

ReefSafari

So I got these paly's that came on a frag of Platygyra, there was only like 2 little polyps on the frag disk, Well the disk was pushed off its spot by probably a snail, and fell into my frogspawn, and pretty much killed the Platygyra, but the little paly's where not fazed at all, so I popped off the dead platygyra and left the paly's on there, well, they have now exploded and seem to be doing really well. I keep seeing people post pics of somewhat simular paly's and everyone mentions that they are kinda bad, that they overtake the tank easily...

The closest thing I have ever found to what they look like is the "Dr.Mac's/Pacific East Aquaculture" "Seafoam Palythoa".....But they no longer have them on thier website...So my question is, is this the "Bad" type? I saw someone mention that they are just a step up from Aptasia.....lol, But they are SOOoo much prettier than Aptasia...lol, They are a really beautiful Blue/green coloration...Are these ones good or bad?

P6130095.jpg

Not bad, but prolific. I am the one that posted just a step above aptasia. I have some in my tank that I call the "ugly palys" that I have been trying to eradicate for a while. I don't care when they grow in the back of the tank, but some of them are occupying valuable real estate. I tear them out every couple of months, but they just keep growing back. It is next to impossible to kill them.

The ones you have do look nice, but only in a limited number. Once you get more than 300 of them, and they are taking over a couple of your rocks you will regret having them.

I once heard someone say that zoas = fancy aptasia. I lauged so hard when I heard it that I almost spit my pop out all over my computer. LOL

dsoz