BRING HAIR IF YOU CARE!!!!

newfisher

My wife and I are accepting donated pet and human hair, along with panty hose, to send to the gulf area as they are running extremely low on hair boom materials. We will be donating all packaging and shipping of these items in an effort to help with this EXTREME tradgedy. Please drop by The U.P.S. Store Springfield, located in the Pioneer Plaza next to Safeway.

The U.P.S. Store Springfield

1863 Pioneeer Pkwy E.

Springfield, OR 97477

Please feel free to contact your hairdressers and barbers for floor sweepings, we will ship as much as we can get!

Oh my gosh, I can help w/ this one. I have 3 dogs that shed a TON! I brush them about every other day or so and get handfulls. You are a ways away from me, but I am hoping I can find another donation center here in Ptown. Thanks for sharing, I didn't realize they were collecting.

I've read that this is mostly for home owners and small business owners, since BP is obviously not helping them. I have a friend in Mobile Alabama and I'm contacting her to see if she knows anyone in specific need of the ones I collect. I'll reply here when I find out what she says.

Are they actually using the hair? I heard BP said they wouldn't use it.

I don't think BP has "wanted" to do much of anything except spin the truth. We are just trying to do something positive and keep the people moving forward. I would pack and ship ammo to send there if they would use it, unfortunately my wife, my DR.and my mother are against it.

I don't think BP has "wanted" to do much of anything except spin the truth. We are just trying to do something positive and keep the people moving forward. I would pack and ship ammo to send there if they would use it' date=' unfortunately my wife, my DR.and my mother are against it.[/quote']

You can send all your ammo to me:D