FS: $10 frags and a new AIO tank

kendaroo

UPDATE: remaining frags $5 each or trade for frag plugs or whatever you want to offer.

Orange/blue/green, 4 frags available (between 8-10 polyps per frag)

1-pending CA2OR

1-SOLD Val

1-SOLD mattv

1-SOLD aquaman30k

4661357319_489cdc0c1a.jpg

Bluish-purplish zoas, 4 frags available (10-14 polyps per frag). Also have one with 20+ polyps for $15.

NOTE: the middle top and middle bottom zoas are the share the love ones... not the ones for sale.

1-SOLD aquaman30k

4670478934_f6e4591a96_b.jpg

Pink with green center, 4 frags available (about 10 polyps per frag)

1-SOLD aquaman30k

4670541962_89cb7d6eea_b.jpg

-------------

Tank is sold! :)

• Like 1

Thanks Mick, yeah, it's a good looking tank! I guess for my bedside I have to go even more pico though. Still tempting to set it up somewhere. Though I bet you could grow some awesome SPS in there with a new pico lamp from nanocustoms. ;)

The only SPS I've got right now are a couple of small monti caps, a small acro, and a meteor shower cyphastrea. Aside from clearing room in my tanks, part of this sale is to raise money for some sort of cool encrusting monti.

Moovinfast, I saw your post on Nano Reef for your tank... that looks like a sweet set-up! Good luck with the sale :)

So... the little tank is apparently sale pending (me).

I would like to inform some members of the forum (Jamie) that I wanted to buy this:

pTRU1-5151456reg.jpg

But then I thought that this little 6g tank can serve the same purpose. There is also some room for keep the soap and sponges in the back!

So... the little tank is apparently sale pending (me).

I would like to inform some members of the forum (Jamie) that I wanted to buy this:

pTRU1-5151456reg.jpg

But then I thought that this little 6g tank can serve the same purpose. There is also some room for keep the soap and sponges in the back!

It could work! Dude didn't you just sell me a tank?(nutty) Congrats it's a nice tank and a good deal!(clap)

Yes Kim I did!!! I can't stay without a nano!

Actually I was thinking about a new one, but I wanted it smaller than 14 and rimeless. This little tank seems to be the right one... for baby bath I mean. So yes, I need a powerhead for Jacuzzi action. Maybe some cold led lights so I can see what I'm doing without burning the baby...

Yes Kim I did!!! I can't stay without a nano!

Actually I was thinking about a new one, but I wanted it smaller than 14 and rimeless. This little tank seems to be the right one... for baby bath I mean. So yes, I need a powerhead for Jacuzzi action. Maybe some cold led lights so I can see what I'm doing without burning the baby...

Dude you had to have done a trade!(laugh) Jamie would kill you if you spent more money on a fish tank(wife) and no I don't think she will think it's really a baby bath!:p

Looks like it might work for a pug bath too!:p