WTT: bucket of instant ocean salt

sharoleb

I have a nearly full bucket of instant ocean salt that I rec'd as part of a package when I bought my sump. I use Kent salt and dont want to change.

I would love to trade this for some frags. I like: Yumas, super cool (colorful) zoas, acans and favias. I really like Lunar eclipse palys! Or maybe you have some other super cool LPS? Let's make a deal! (plotting)

Edit - I would also sell this for $$$$ - $30?. I need to fund my T5 fixture!

I'm not sure - 5 polyps?

Aren't you the one who says they usually have xenia? My mother in law needs some, and her LFS sells them for $40 for a teeny tiny frag!! :eek:

I really haven't traded much so it's hard for me to decide what is good for everyone. Toss in your two cents and let's trade! :D

Dennis - thank you so much for the trade, I'm very happy! The zoas started to open before I went to bed last night, and the xenia was actually pulsing! We've had it in my tank once before and it just died. I'm very excited to check everything out when I get home tonight!!!

Dennis - thank you so much for the trade' date=' I'm very happy! The zoas started to open before I went to bed last night, and the xenia was actually pulsing! We've had it in my tank once before and it just died. I'm very excited to check everything out when I get home tonight!!![/quote']

No, thank you. I still think I got the better end of the deal here. :)

Remember me when you want to get some rock.

dsoz