Back from Vegas!

Emerald525

Just got back from Vegas and as always it was a blast!(rock2)

Learned some new things:

You can actually win money on slots. You just have to find the right machine!:D Of course it was called Goldfish and had saltwater fish and corals as part of the theme!

Low limit holdem slowly sucks away your money but you get free drinks and it is fun!:D

No limit holdem actually requires some skill and is quite profitable when the 21 year old "hot shot" greatly underestimates you!;)

People are highly amusing when they are completely trashed except when they are pounding on the hotel door next to you at 5am!(flame)

Scary part is I was actually still awake!:eek:

Beth acts like a complete moron when she drinks too much alcohol!DOH! Repeatedly rubbing the slot machine does not make you win more!(laugh)

People drop hundreds of dollars without actually knowing how to play the table games!DOH!

Blackjack switch is a really fun game!(clap)

Beth acts like a complete moron when she drinks too much alcohol!DOH! Repeatedly rubbing the slot machine does not make you win more!(laugh)

(clap)

I used to do the same when my motorbike did not want to start up. (nutty)

You forgot to mention my drunk slot play... put a $20 is this random slot machine, pushed the max bet, wheels spin, bells ring... OMG I just won a $118 bucks in one spin! At least I wasn't too trashed to keep playing... I cashed out!!

Sounds like a Good trip!' date=' Hey who was watchin the tanks while you were gone[/quote']

Well, I can actually watch the tanks from afar, checking the aqua controller information several times a day (And I did, ask Kim!). And I had Kim's brother feeding the tank and changing filter socks while we were away. And then I always have a back up on call in case of an emergency, usually Isaac as he is so very close!

Felt good about leaving the tanks for a few days, get more nervous when we leave for longer.

Well, I can actually watch the tanks from afar, checking the aqua controller information several times a day (And I did, ask Kim!). And I had Kim's brother feeding the tank and changing filter socks while we were away. And then I always have a back up on call in case of an emergency, usually Isaac as he is so very close!

Felt good about leaving the tanks for a few days, get more nervous when we leave for longer.

I know the feeling!, the AquaIII on the net is great but after one or two "incidents" while we were gone for a extended stay and got a call from my daughter (the boys were at the house and supposed to be watching the tank) to ask "is your tank supposed to be full of air bubbles".....I installed the "sump cam" so I could keep an eye on the water level (laugh)