175w MH retro for sale

jgf86123

I've got a 175w MH retro fixture over my tank currently, I want to upgrade, so I'm selling this one.

But, I can't take it off the tank til I get the new light, so you'd have to be willing to wait til I get the new light in.

It's a 175w PFO ballast with standard reflector, mogul, and comes with 4 used bulbs, 1 12k, 1 15k, 1 20k and 1 unknown, they don't have much life left in them, but they still fire LOL

The ballast has been worked on recently by Nick at RoseCity, I forget exactly what it was he did, but it works like a charm now, and is completely quiet.

I'm asking $85 for non members and $75 for members.

PM or post here if intersted.

TIA

Mick

LOL nah, it's not a pendant, and getting a pic right now would be rough, since it is in my makeshift canopy.

It's a standard PFO ballast with mogul and what I call the bat wing reflector, standard retro lighting kit basically.

Plus it's coming with 4 used bulbs so you can experiment til you find the one you prefer.

AND!!! I need different lighting, I want a fixture, so it's gotta go.

I can get some Heather, it is Heather right? LOL It's just a standard retro kit, bat wing reflector, mogul, an ballast, with 4 used bulbs, really a nice light, I just want a fixture or pendant over the tank, since I hate the look of a canopy lOL