magicians zoos

Mr S

Mr S... I have a frag of Mango's I could trade you for that magician. The mango frag came of the mother colony that is my avatar...

<------Mother colony:D

Let me know, I have a frag that has a few heads on it and looks nice.

Beth

• Like 1

I will do both. Are you people going to the Eugene meeting? If not, I can bring the frags to the Eugene party and do the trade with anyone you can get to take the frags down there. Let me know.

Thanks, Roger

• Like 1

Beth' date=' if you can meet up with us off of 205 early Sunday morning, we'll take em down for you LOL[/quote']

Hey Thanks Mick!! Your Awesome (so is jess!!)(clap) How early are we talkin??? Why 205, isn't I-5 a straight shot? On a sunday there shouldn't be any traffic!

Either way... Let me know and I can meet you off 205 at either the Powell, Foster or Sunnyside exits. Let me know. I-5.... hmmmm that one I will have to think on... one we can both get to and then you get right back on freeway...

Anyhow I am thinking out loud and that is never good.

Beth

LOL Cause I gotta meet up with Brad too to get a bunch of frags goin down to the meeting LOL

You're awesome Mick! Running a little courier service! I'm guessing you're taking the big cooler you brought to our house last time LOL! No wonder people give you things for free.. You're a sweetheart!(clap)

Mr. S I can just give Mick the 25 dollars I am donating for getting Beth (tanktop's) rep points up.

LOL I try I do try.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to bein on the BOD, I think I can do a pretty [language filter] good job at it :P

But it's organization! It's not anarchy! anarchy! LOL!(laugh)

You will do a great job you silver tongue devil! Look how well you have done with arranging the zoa grow out!:D

I just won't give you a moderator position LOL!:p

Geez' date=' I am trying to trade zoos here and you guys are just yakking and yakking LOL[/quote']

Sorry Mr. S for the unintentional thread hijack!(icon)

Do what you need to do!(fishhit)(brick)

Mick's going to deliver the 25 dollars to you at the meeting!(clap)

(backtotopic)

Mr. S is making trades for magicians!