Aquacontroller Apex

reefcam

Thanks Frank for setting me correct on the controller that Grassi had. I finally have the electrical part hooked up and it's nice that I can control the lights remotely and from my iPhone. And the part I think it's great is the ability to tell me how much electricity is being consumed by each power bar. Very nice... can't wait to have it all hooked up.

Jim

ugh, you people suck, everytime I read one of these threads about the kick butt controllers like the Apex, it makes me want one more and more.

One day, maybe LOL.

They are awesome!! You really need one!!! Can monitor your tank temp and ph when you are away, controll light, pumps and fans!! Is awesome!!

AND if you need help setting it up or have questions on how to do anything with it FRANKS your man!!

They are awesome!! You really need one!!! Can monitor your tank temp and ph when you are away, controll light, pumps and fans!! Is awesome!!

AND if you need help setting it up or have questions on how to do anything with it FRANKS your man!!

They are not awesome! They will destroy your personal life! Beth spends more time talking to her Apex then she does me!(laugh)

It texts her, it emails her, it even nags her when the temperature of the tank is going up!(laugh)

I have always wanted one, but didn't want one that just monitor my tank.. Wanted one that also allow me to control it remotely. I have it for controlling the lights on my tank for now... will have to get more power bars for the pumps and the other stuff. I'll need to build a probe rack so I can get the probes installed in my sump.

Thanks Frank and Beth for the offer. Will let you know. I also bought the breakout box so I can add water sensors to notify me of any leaks.

I hope it's better than the one that I have on my last post.. it's a PDF with 4 pt font... c'mon seriously? I e-mailed them asking for one because my package didn't come with one and they replied a replacement is $10. Okay.. fine.. but to replace something is to have it first then you lose it and need a replacement. But I never had it, so I never lost it, so I should never have to replace it... so wouldn't I be entitled to one?

Okay. good device, but crappy support... well maybe that's too harsh... so-so support.. so once you give them your money.. don't expect much.. and thus this forum support. :)

Thanks Kim (not Beth). :) They are good at helping, but just wanted a manual on hand that I can read without a magnifying glass so I don't need their help.

I have been programming my unit and really do like it.. I'm going to extend my unit to also monitor my kids freshwater tank.

Thanks Kim (not Beth). :) They are good at helping, but just wanted a manual on hand that I can read without a magnifying glass so I don't need their help.

I have been programming my unit and really do like it.. I'm going to extend my unit to also monitor my kids freshwater tank.

You're welcome reefcam! Frank also let us borrow a manual he had. We gave it back to him last weekend at the meeting.

In case anyone is wondering what Dropbox is you can setup a free 2 G.Byte account Here and get an extra 250MB.

Superslick for storing files online securely and a nice place for smaller backups. Apps for iPhone and Blackberry devices too so accessing files is super easy even if you are the go.

Thank you jackaninny... That's a very comprehensive manual. I'm interested in the programming side of the device. I updated my lighting control to minic that of the Sunrise/Sunset and my moon light to the moon cycle. Just want to know what else I can do... next is to setup the breakout box for water detector sensors and water level detector.