woo wee

moto826

I'm lost on this one. Are you planning on selling frags ?

I just saw great looking brag pic's . I also am surprised at how far folks are going with the name thing.

I have 2 very long liniage show dogs, but thats not why I have them.

Beckie

i like it because i cant rember names but can look at pics to see and they are working with coralpedia some like names some dont some pay lots for frags some dont same as your dog beckie i like it because i collect zoas and will know what i am paying for

Moto I did not mean to affend you. I love all the zoo photos you post. Every one is beautiful.

I can not remember but a few names of all corals in my tank. I just like what I like. I have seen soooo many "for sale" all based on the name game.

Both of my wonderful dogs are resucues from an abusive breeder.

Beckie

i did not get offended was jest saying with the paper you know what you have as i forget allot and have spent more than i care to tell getting them and would be cool to look at the paper to see what it was but it is not for every one as most would not pay what i do lol but i collect them its fun for me like a game lol