FS: Tank Livestock, lights, and LR

ciao

So I think I've written down how everything stands currently. I didn't put who was up second since I'm hoping that everybody that wanted this stuff comes and gets it otherwise I'll have to search through my PMs and see who is on the list next or just repost my remaining stuff later. As you can see, I decided on keeping a few things in hopes that my self imposed absence will be only a year or two in which case I'll probably use the things I'm keeping. I hope everybody that wanted to buy them understands and doesn't think badly of me. Please contact me with a time you can come pick up your stuff and please remember to bring a container since I seem to have ran out of bags. My best times to meet is after 6 on weekdays and prearranged times for weekends but will be in the evening more than likely.

I'm sorry if I'm not calling everybody or wasn't able to answer all PMs individually. Just had too many to comb through. If you ended up getting something, please send a PM with what time is good for you to pick up. My time table has been expanded a little to include next week as well (M-F) if you need to pick up next week but preferable this week so I can sell off my lights to the gentleman that is interested in it.