Fishes, tanks, corals FS...

I have the following fish, aquariums and corals for sale:

A 3" Panther Grouper $20

A 10" Snowflake Eel $20

A 4.5" Pencil Wrasse $30

A 4.5" Twin Spot Coris Wrasse $40

*PENDING* A 28 gallon Bowfront drilled in bottom back left corner. Black trim. $25 *PENDING*

A 29 gallon standard tank. Wood trim. $20

Large Piece of Live Rock (approx 15"x9"x4") Coverd in large Green/Pink hairy Mushrooms. There are 15+ mushrooms on the rock that start at 1.5" across and go up to 4"+ measuring across the top. $200

I have several other large Green/Pink Hairy mushrooms. $20 each.

I have Pink Cabbage Corals. $20 each.

I have several 5 gallon buckets full of Aragonite Sand. Approx 75 lbs or so per bucket. $25 per bucket.

30" PC light fixture. Coralife. Dual straight pin 65watt bulbs. $80 obo.

36" PC Light fixture. Coralife. Dual straight pin 65 watt bulbs. less than 4 months old. $120 obo.

36" PC Light Fixture. Coralife. Single 65 watt Straight pin bulb. $80 obo.

Custom Glass 110 gallon aquarium on oak stand with 45 gallon acrylic sump. Tank is made of 1/2" thick glass. Measures 96"x13"x22" on oak cabinetry with matching oak canopy. $600 obo as is. I will be refinishing entire system and adding new skimmer, new lighting, painting back glass black, etc etc, at that time I will be asking $1250 for it. Very nice tank. Must see to appreciate. Email me with your email address for pictures of the tank.

400 Watt Sun Light Supply Metal Halide Ballast with Built in timer. $75

Please PM me with your normal email address for pics of what you are interested in. I don't want to fill the forum with too many pics on my sale ad.

Thanks for looking.