Scolly of my dreams

Emerald525

I finally bought my first Scolly! (clap)This was the one I dreamed I bid 300 dollars on it on Ebay :D. I didn't spend that much( about 1/3 of that) and I love it!(drooler). Seriously love it! Would take it out for dinner and a movie but it only likes raw food!:D

Forgive the picture quality. I only have a point and shoot little canon.

IMG_0514.jpg

I finally bought my first Scolly! (clap)This was the one I dreamed I bid 300 dollars on it on Ebay :D. I didn't spend that much( about 1/3 of that) and I love it!(drooler). Seriously love it! Would take it out for dinner and a movie but it only likes raw food!:D

IMG_0514.jpg

Will it eat sushi? I was a sushi chef for 15 years I'm sure I can make something raw for it:D very nice scolly.

tim

IMG_0514.jpg

Man, you need better dream material! LOL J/K

Ahhhhhhhhh, the sign of true reefing addict. Isn't dreaming about reefing one of the first signs of an addiction? I think the next step is supposed to be admitting it to yourself in front of a mirror. (laugh)I would say it's time for an intervention but I suspect nobody here could set up one since I'm sure everybody here already has the same problem (laugh)

Man, you need better dream material! LOL J/K

I can't tell you about all my dreams. This is a family site!(naughty)

Ahhhhhhhhh, the sign of true reefing addict. Isn't dreaming about reefing one of the first signs of an addiction? I think the next step is supposed to be admitting it to yourself in front of a mirror. (laugh)I would say it's time for an intervention but I suspect nobody here could set up one since I'm sure everybody here already has the same problem (laugh)

LOL, I'm afraid if we did a group intervention we would all go broke!(laugh)

• 2 weeks later...