couldnt resist.

gradth

While me and the wife were at the Seahorse yesterday we came across a Whitecheek tang Woody had. against my better judgement and my wife really wanting it, i picked it up at a good price. Wanted one for a long time, but resisted since I was happy with my tank.

032410tankpics021.jpg

was a bit freaked out yesterday, but seems to be adjusting well. My kole and sailfin are making sure he knows his place but seem to be getting along now. Have not got him to eat much yet.

Nice fish! Woody usually has nice healthy fish at really good prices! I hear those can be difficult to take care of.

Yeah that is why I didnt get one to begin with. But the wife harrassed me enough and it was a good price, so I couldnt resist.

Make sure you get it plenty of Nori or similar foods.

If need be put 2 clips in on oppisite ends of the tank so they don't have to fight over it.

Thanks, I did just that. He has really started picking algae from the rocks, so at least hes eating. That was my big concern. beautiful fish. I am pretty happy with him so far.

The kole stopped bullying him, but the sailfin has started in a bit, but he is not taking it, swatting back at him.