looking for cheap but realiable beater car

jason7504

Call a buddy of mine; Danny @ PM Automotive in Springfield. He owns a very reliable repair shop and usually has 2 or 3 vehicles that customers sell him when they upgrade at the dealer and would rather dan find a home for them. He has a Supra, 2dr explorer and an Altima right now that I know of. His # is 541 746 1195 . I know its a little out of the way, but he's honest and fair.

Jon

1986 Supra 150,000 Automatic...Loaded. Everything works,but the factory radio. A/c blows cold,new lifetime muffler and exhaust,fixed acouple oil leaks,good tires,white paint looks good needs waxed. It came into his shop with a transmission problem. Original owners grand daughter didnlt want to possibly put $1000 into the car. He bought it from them,pulled the trans and found the torque converter splines broken. Put an aftermarket upgraded TC in it and has been driving it as the shop parts runner. I've seen the car and its in really nice shape for its age. Grandma passed it down a few years ago. The paint is slighly oxidized, but would buff out. Pm me your phone# and ill send you some pics tommorrow of it from mine if you or anyone else interested. He's gonna craigslist it for $2200 ,but will take $1700 if he doesn't have to hassle with caigslist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...