Deschutes Brewery

MadReefer

Deschutes Brewery is still my favorite in the world. Do all of you realize how lucky you are?

Oh ya we know. BTW do you know Rogue is up here too. Bridgeport ahs a place in town also.

My wife and I make a trip every year to hood river to sit ont he deck of Full Sail.

We make a trip once a week to the local McMennimens, the one with the 300g something reef tank so we can drink there beer to.

So what beer is from utah? (laugh)(laugh)(laugh) (naughty)

If you have not had the pleasure of Hopworks on 31st and powell then you should.

Outstanding.

We are very blessed to live in a place with so much good beer.

Buddy moved to florida and the best beer he could find was Sam Adams. Didnt even have Widmer.

I love Deschutes mac n cheese SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!! We have one here in Eugene :D

I always hit up Rogue in Newport.

We also have a Hop Works, they make some great beer and $4 burger n fries is a steal!!

None of em top Ninkasi Total Domination IPA though.

So what beer is from utah? (laugh)(laugh)(laugh) (naughty)

We do have a handful of breweries. Wasatch/Squatters and Uinta are the big ones. They make good beer but it's mostly light beer because of the laws. A porter is a light porter. A stout is a light stout. We have to go to the liquor store for the real stuff and that is where I choose Deschutes over the local stuff most the time. Uinta does make a barley wine that is good and Wasatch has a double bock that is a full flavored treat.

One of the reasons I miss Oregon.

If you have not had the pleasure of Hopworks on 31st and powell then you should.

Outstanding.

We are very blessed to live in a place with so much good beer.

Buddy moved to florida and the best beer he could find was Sam Adams. Didnt even have Widmer.

I have not heard of this paradise of wonder. Thank you.

Is anyone else as in love with the Hop Czar as I am. My he reign forever.

I am also quite pleased with the new North West Pale Ales as well (as opposed to India).

Having to go to a liquor store to buy beer is crazy, but a light stout should be against the law.

I have not heard of this paradise of wonder. Thank you.

Is anyone else as in love with the Hop Czar as I am. My he reign forever.

I am also quite pleased with the new North West Pale Ales as well (as opposed to India).

Having to go to a liquor store to buy beer is crazy, but a light stout should be against the law.

http://www.hopworksbeer.com/

I was weary of the "organic" beer, but i was pleasantly surpirsed. I tried a sampler tray of all their 14 beers(I think) and I can honestly say I liked everyone. The survival stour is wonderful.