dwarfs seahorse for sale

dee77

• 2 weeks later...
We're thinking about having seahorses at our school in a second tank. Do you have any advice for us?

Anyone growing them out from birth must be prepared to feed them live newly-hatched brine shrimp nauplii for at least a couple of weeks. This means setting up at least 2 hatcheries to provide a fresh hatch every 24 hours.

Register here for one of the best seahorse care resources available! http://seahorse.org/

http://www.seahorse.org/library/articles/dwarfguide/dwarfguide.shtml

what happens if someone reserves a baby and then it dies? will you reimburse?

I'm sensing jgf86123's concern. It seems to me that we need a new classified board rule: Anything posted for sale must be ready for immediate pickup, subject to the scheduals of the people. Anything not in saleable condition should not be listed. Posting your excitement of the Daddy would be enjoyed by many in the Fish forum catagory. Once they're old enough to be sold, then sell'em here! It sounds like you have some good interest!

puntific

I'm sensing jgf86123's concern. It seems to me that we need a new classified board rule: Anything posted for sale must be ready for immediate pickup, subject to the scheduals of the people. Anything not in saleable condition should not be listed. Posting your excitement of the Daddy would be enjoyed by many in the Fish forum catagory. Once they're old enough to be sold, then sell'em here! It sounds like you have some good interest!

puntific

well they have came now and if you want to buy them you can but they are just very small right now

puntific

Nothing was hidden. Everything was put out in the open. It is not uncommon for people to sell fry. Buyer be ware.