xenia for sale

finch6013

I have way too much xenia once again. This stuff grows so fast I have to trim it at least once a month. I am looking to sell some fresh picked off of the rock. I will sell three stalks for $5 or if you want more make an offer. I could probably pick 15 stalks off of the rock.

(worthless) LOL always wanted to use that one!!

Got any pictures???

Its xenia for goodness sake!

Not all xenia are created equal- that rock covering type everyone tries to get rid of is no help to me-(laugh) and I am betting that is what you have

Just for reference that pick of the Xenia I posted is about 6 inches tall-

The only reason I want it is that I sell it faster than it grows-and at 300-400 percent profit margins I will do that all day long.

Looking forward to the pic(s)

Thanks

From the looks of it Finch does have pulsing Xenia. It looks like it is just short. If you look at the other pic it branches out a few times then has the heads. Finchs look like it is just a bunch of single branches with heads. Good looking stuff(rock2)

Mine and the stuff I was hoping you had gets about 6inches tall if you let it.

Looks more like these (some of them-the taller ones);

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&oq=&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS340US340&q=pulsing%20xenia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Remember "its xenia"-LOL

That short one in my pic is whats strating to grow out from being fragged-It grows tall and gets about 5 stalks or heads.

Its all good

thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...