Infocus Projector with screen

moovinfast

I have an Infocus SP4805 with a 80 or 85" 16:9 pull down screen in good shape. Nothing wrong with screen. Wong size for my set up. The projector is in good working order. Just needs a new bulb. They are around $200 Click for Bulb Price.

Was going to try to do a bulb mod to it. But never finished. I modded it so it will stay on without the stock bulb in it. Can provide info and links if wanted on some ideas. Or I can change it back to use the stock bulb.

I also have a Infocus SP4805 up and running if you want to see how it will perform. For less than $400 ($200 for new bulb and $200 for Projector and screen) it would make a good little home theater. Its even better than some of the newer projectors. Its hard to beat a decent DLP projector.

Inputs include Dvi (have HDMI to DVI cable running to mine right now), S-Video, Componet, and Composite. Have mine running from my xbox 360 at 1080i through Hdmi to DVI. Looks great.

Asking $200

post-5842-141867780688_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How about $125 for projector and screen. Just the projector sell for more than that on eaby, plus you get the screen. I just really dont want to try shipping the screen. Also found a deal on a bulb HERE So you could have a really nice projector with screen for $250. All you need to add is a movie player and speakers and you have a home theater.

• 1 month later...