Corals for sale! Funding the FOWLR tank!

tanktop74

Bright green mushrooms, various sizes, 12+ heads at $5 each $60 obo

IMG_0334.jpg

Ricordia rock, they have several colors, some green, pinks, and a couple have yellow mouths. $5 a head, 7+ on this rock. $35 obo Back up for sale

IMG_0343.jpg

Purple mushrooms on live rock. This picture was taken just after lights turned on in my nano to make counting easier. I can take picture of them all open if you would like later in the day. I counted 20+ mushrooms on this rock. Willing to let it go for $75 obo.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Here is a nice Yuma, on a large rock with some watermelon zoas and a baby yuma growing there too. $40

IMG_0346.jpg

Please feel free to contact me, make offers. I am available today and this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

Beth

If you are coming to the meeting I would like the star polyps and the ricordias..

R they 20 for both ricoridas or for one ?

I am not planning on attending meeting, but if you can be in Scappoose at 3pm on friday my partner will be picking up my kids from school for me, she could bring them for you.

And I only have one of the ricordias left, and they were 20 each with the live rock they are on.

PM if you are interested in meeting her to pick them up friday.

Thanks

Beth

Thanks for the great great deals! Your tanks are awesome! I wish I had alot more money, I loved that big elephant bluey colored mushroom. Mmmmmm... will see if I can rob my husband of some. Would you take $30 for it?

Thanks again, your tanks and home are beautiful.

Thanks Tammy,

I hope you enjoy your new stuff! It was nice meeting you!

Beth