NIB 2 channel digitaly controlled doser

jason7504

I got this 2 channel digitally controlled doser but decided that i shouldn't have spent the money so i'm going to try to sell it on here so i don't have to ship it back.

Pump Features:

1. Digitally-Controlled 2-channel dosing at rates from 0.25 mL/hour up to 75 mL/hour per channel with the 2-channel tubing set.

2. Large Bright LCD display showing precisely the dosing rate. Very easy to read underneath stands etc. Rate is digitally adjustable from .25 mL/hr. to 75 mL/hr. per channel.

3. Siphon-proof....The pump works by squeezing tubing with a set of rollers. If the pump isn't running, the liquid isn't flowing.

4. No shelf space required....At the back of the pump is a built-in clamp that enables you to mount the pump without a shelf by clamping it to any vertical pipe, saving on shelf space. See photo.

5. Versatile ....This pump offers timer or float switch compatibility using the built-in control port using accessories available at innovativeaquatics.com. With the timer compatibility accessory, you can dose as little as you wish at the times you feel are optimal.

6. Complete....There are no "surprises". Pump comes complete with 2-channel tubing set and illustrated manual.

7. Silent.......the pump runs essentially silently, simultaneously freeing you from the tedium of adding additives daily without detracting from your enjoyment of your reef.

8. Efficient......Uses 2 watts (running at 7.5 mL/hour per channel).

All you need to do is plug it into timers or a controller and it will dose 2 part, kalk, or anything you need.

It comes with all tubing as well. $100