Misc Items, KNOP Reactor, VHO Endcaps etc

JimmyK

Hello All-

Cleaning out my garage and have a few items that are taking up space and hoefully useful to someone. Need funds for some new bulbs.

KNOP C Calcium reactor - Used it on my 100g frag tank and worker well. Has been on the shelf for 2 years. New they sell for $279.00 asking $125.00

VHO end caps and mounts - Used but in good condition. I do not know the brand but are the 3 piece units. I have (2) pairs standoffs and End Caps. Sell new for $17.00 pair (ends and standoffs) asking $5.00 per pair (end caps and standoffs).

WORKHORSE 7 Ballast by Fulham- This was bougfht new and never used. New from Reefgeek is $35.99 asking $20.00

PFO VHO Ballast, endcaps, wiring - I used this on frag system for a year or so. Been on the shelf 2 years now. I plugged it in and one side does not work, one side does. I believe it will power (1) 72" VHO, (1) 48" VHO or (2) 36" VHO. asking $60.00

RED SEA BERLIN SKIMMER - This unit is atleast 6 years old. Last check he pumped worked but not very well. Sellig as if the pump is useles. New these were about $250.00. I would not use this skimmer on a tank over 55 gallons if houseing SPS. Used it frequently for quarantine tank and live rock tub. Asking $60.00

I am not good at posting or taking photos. I was able to get a pic of the KNOP C but that was all. If interested in photos please email me kuroskij@comcast.net and I will respond with a photo.

Thanks all for looking!

Jim

post-100-141867780631_thumb.jpg

Will take the

VHO end caps and mounts - Used but in good condition. I do not know the brand but are the 3 piece units. I have (2) pairs standoffs and End Caps. Sell new for $17.00 pair (ends and standoffs) asking $5.00 per pair (end caps and standoffs).

and the WORKHORSE 7

Frank- Someone beat you to the workhorse 7 but I still have endscaps, I would sell you the PFO ballast with endcaps but no wiring/cables for $25.00. Remember, the PFO works on one side but not the other so only one side works. I have not checked the rating but it "should" run (2) 36" VHO. You can try and if it works pay for it if not I take it back.